You have probably heard ripped guys talking about their all-time protein powder. while protein powder isn’t compulsory for everyone, some rip big from it especially, those with an intense training schedule.
To get the best results, you must find out which one is the best for you. Here is a detailed list of the best to buy protein powder in Australia.
1) Optimum Nutrition Whey Gold Standard-
The whey gold standard is an anytime formula that can be taken before or after an exercise, between meals or any time of the day when you feel like having extra protein. Whey gold is perfect for people who want to cut calories while providing their bodies with high-quality proteins.
• It is good for both occasional and hardcore athletes.
• it is the best selling protein( Rated well all over the universe)
• Different flavours to choose from
• Serves 5.5 gms of amino acid, which is optimum for muscle recovery after a strenuous workout.
2) Scitec nutrition 100% whey protein professional
Scitec protein is a so-called “complete protein”, because it gives the body all types of amino acid including the ones the body cannot harmonize but must be provided by the diet.
• Contains digestive enzymes
• Great test
• Improved muscle repair and recovery
• Poor mixability in milk
3) MuscleTech Platinum 100% Whey Protein Powder
The Muscletech platinum is a delicious protein formula that consists of peptide and isolates. This formula is packed with 24g of protein, 4 g of carbohydrates, 1.5 g of fat, and 130 calories.
• Whey peptides mean an ultra-fast absorption
• Tests better compared with the competition
•Cold processed usin precision technology to get rid of lactose and fats
• Come in different flavours
• No additional substances to enhance digestion
4) Uprotein 100% whey Hydro with Enzymes
The uprotein is a standout powder that is powerful and is of great value. It is a low-fat protein powder that is sourced from grass-fed cows.
• Delicious flavours
• Enhance digestive performance- added enzymes gives the body ability to absorb protein and minimize bloating
• Improved amino structures
• low mixability ( it doesn’t mix well in a blender bottle)
5) Viper pure protein
Viper pure is mainly taken by athletes who want to increase their muscle mass. It’s a good alternative for those who cant endure whey protein powder
• It has no carbs, fats or Gluten
• Good for vegans
• Easy to digest
• Low-calorie count
• Outstanding flavours to choose from
• Its tasteless
• Low levels of glutamine