Summer is here and there is so much happening in Sydney this January for kids and families. Check out some of our favourites here;
- The Sydney Festival is your one stop shop for culture this January with plenty of FREE events for the family to enjoy.
- Get your splash on and head to Waterworld at Entertainment Quarter Showring this January. Splash your heart out in the giant inflatable pools or dare to take the slide of your life on the Dino Slide
- Enter an immersive cityscape full of magical, tactile experiences in How Cities Work, a new children’s exhibition at Museum of Sydney open from 15 December! Created by Sydney Living Museums in collaboration with Lonely Planet Kids and illustrator James Gulliver Hancock.
- Enter a brand-new LEGO® brick exhibition focussing on some of the world’s greatest Cities, exploring their history with LEGO. Head to the Entertainment Quarter from the 4th Jan to catch this new LEGO exhibition.
- Night Owls Kids’ Film Festival opens at Village Green Darling Quarter for 17 nights of free cinematic splendour tomorrow night! From Friday 4 to Sunday 20 January 2019, fun-loving film fanatics can zoom in on a wave of happiness and land the perfect perch from which to enjoy live entertainment each night from 6pm, followed at 6:30pm by local and international short films curated in collaboration with Little Big Shots, Australia’s major children’s short film festival.
- Shakespeare Australia’s production of Wind in the Willows returns to the Royal Botanic Gardens this January. Be part of this beautiful summer tradition and join with Ratty, Mole, Badger, Otter, Portly, and, of course, the famous Mr Toad as they bring Kenneth Grahame’s timeless classic of life on the riverbank to life in Sydney’s Royal Botanic Garden.
- Catch a family flick under the stars at Centennial Park