Now in its fourth year, the Australian Museum, Museum of Applied Arts & Sciences, Sydney Observatory and the Museum Discovery Centre are opening their doors for adults and kids to explore free of charge!
Enjoy free museum entry to the following Sydney Museums this coming weekend!
- Check out the jaw-dropping exhibition 200 Treasures of the Australian Museum.
- Last chance to experience GADI; a unique exhibition that explores the rich and intricate history of the Gadigal people.
- Wander through museum favourites Wild Planet, Minerals and Surviving Australia, and get hands-on in Search & Discover and Kidspace.
- Entry to Mammoths – Giants of the Ice Age is the special discounted price of $10 for adults and $5 for kids.
Upcoming events to mark in the diary——–> Drop-in: Mammoth Soapstone Carving, Prehistoric Playground: Kids Theatre Workshop, Curator for a Day during the July School Holidays.
- Explore your favourite exhibitions such as Transport and Space , see Mars rovers, NSW’s very first locomotive, or just pop in and have a dance at The Wiggles Exhibition.
- You can also explore our new exhibitions, Common Good, which focuses on contemporary design from the Asia-Pacific region, and Reigning Men: Fashion in Menswear, 1715–2015.
Upcoming events to mark in the diary————> Kid Couture, Youtube Let’s Play, Science of Sound, Light and Colour, Minecraft EDU, Computer Science for Kids, Mini Film Director and many more…
Museums Discovery Centre
- Delight challenge and inspire the kids at the MDC with a packed program of free family entertainment. Families can explore the stores, grab a bite to eat, make arts and craft, enjoy behind the scences tours and hear the mysteries of objects from our Volunteers.
Upcoming events to mark in the diary———–> Jump into Songwriting, Design and Make, Jump into Super Science, Jump into Paper Circuits, Be a Printmaker and many more…
REGISTRATIONS TO VISIT SYDNEY OBSERVATORY ARE NOW BOOKED OUT FOR SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, 6:00pm-9:00pm.